Water Storage Solutions
WATER IS SCARCE – SAVE WATER!
JoJo tanks offer the ideal solution to reduce your municipal water consumption, save buckets of cash, and have fresh water for the garden. Made from high-quality, UV-resistant polyethylene, they come in a range of sizes and are purpose-built for safely storing water and other liquids. JoJo tanks have a modular system, which lets you set up the tank, connect it to your gutters, and store hundreds of litres of harvested rainwater.
BENEFITS OF INVESTING IN A JOJO TANK
JOJO TANK PRODUCT BENEFITS:
Here are some benefits of installing a JoJo tank to your property.
- They come in a variety of sizes, formats, and colours
- It enables you to harvest rainwater, which is free
- You get a wide range of pumps, fittings and accessories to go with your tank
- It’s easy to install and maintain
- With its durable design, it can withstand the harsh South African climate
- You’ll have water in the event of water cuts and water restrictions
- It’s ideal for domestic, agricultural, industrial, and commercial applications
WE INSTALL ALL TYPES OF WATER STORAGE TANKS AND ACCESSORIES!
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE BUYING A WATER TANK?
Before you buy a water tank, you’ll need to decide which size best meets your requirements. The tank that you choose will depend on the space available, your budget, what you’ll use the water for and how long you want the water to last in case of emergencies.
It’s advisable to invest in a larger JoJo tank so that you have a sufficient supply of water. With proper planning and the right skills, your gutters can easily be adjusted to transport water into the tanks. Most roofs are suitable; however, thatch roofs cannot be used for rainwater harvesting.
You also need to consider the fittings and accessories to go with your tank. This can include your filtration systems, water tank level monitors, lids, taps, connectors, pipes, fittings, stands, and water pumps.
PRODUCT INSTALLATIONS FROM R750!
* First hour labour from R750.
This normally applies if you have all the parts, fittings and base. If you only require our services to install – we charge our standard hourly rate.
WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENT SOLUTIONS JOJO TANKS OFFER YOU?
Aboveground rainwater tanks
This solution lets you accumulate water whenever it rains, so you’ll have to install a pre-filtration solution. You’ll also need suitable guttering and piping to transport the water to the tank.
This solution consists of the water tank being connected to the main water supply and fills up the tank when water is available in the mains. This is a good backup to have in the event of water cuts, as it provides you with an uninterrupted, pressured water feed, but more importantly, this water is clean and safe for household use and consumption.
Fully integrated solutions
The fully integrated system is a combination of rainwater harvesting and the municipal backup. This solution requires half of the tank to be filled with municipal water, which enables you to use the rest of the tank for rainwater harvesting. The water can be filtered and sterilised to be used for domestic water supply.
SATISFIED PLUMBING CUSTOMERS - TESTIMONIALS
OTHER PLUMBING SERVICES WE OFFER
Here is a list of the most common plumbing services in Johannesburg that we offer:
We started our business in Gauteng and now offer the same great service in Ugu – The South Coast of KZN.
- ✅ Blocked drain repairs in Johannesburg
- ✅ Clogged Drains in Johannesburg
- ✅ Leaking pipe repairs in Johannesburg
- ✅ Burst pipe repairs in Johannesburg
- ✅ Leak Detection in Johannesburg
- ✅ Electrical geyser installations Johannesburg
- ✅ Burst Geyser Repairs in Johannesburg
- ✅ Solar geyser repairs in Johannesburg
- ✅ Bathroom Renovation services Johannesburg
- ✅ Kitchen Renovation services Johannesburg
- ✅ No hot water repairs Johannesburg
- ✅ Plumbing Certificates of compliance (COC) Johannesburg
- ✅ Plumbing Installations
- ✅ General plumbing repairs in Johannesburg
- ✅ Blocked toilets in Johannesburg
- ✅ Toilet repairs in Johannesburg
- ✅ Leaking taps Johannesburg
- ✅ Faucet installations Johannesburg
- ✅ Plumbing Systems
Quick Service On Emergency Call - 24/7
Call or WhatsApp a JTS Plumber on the South Coast for any plumbing job – big or small.