Inverter Control Center Module Overview
Real-time monitoring of all the different power sources in use in a solar system (solar panels, batteries, grid power, etc).
Adding the ICC greatly improves the cycling efficiency of the Axpert with Pylontech, as the ICC will use the SoC reported by the BMS of the Pylontech battery to control when the Axpert will use grid or battery, rather than relying on the Axpert measuring the very narrow battery voltage range. By using SOC based control,
the system will be able to use the full rated capacity of the Pylontech battery if set to do so. This is especially useful for Axpert inverters because they can’t supply loads from mixed power sources. Maximizing the energy available from the battery means the inverter will delay switching to the grid for as long as possible.
- Real-time monitoring of all the different power sources in use in a solar system (solar panels, batteries, grid power, etc).
- Calculating the total cost savings brought about by the solar system.
- It can gather over 50 different values from every connected inverter.
- All data is captured, stored and can be exported for a specific time period.
- Multiple dashboards available anywhere in the world presenting everything happening in the system in real-time.
- Specific monitoring of the batteries in use.
- Can monitor up to 9 inverters in parallel.
- Support for a host of different Voltronic inverters.
- It can monitor grid tie as well as hybrid inverters.
- Support Pylontech batteries with true SOC and voltage monitoring.
- Hourly trend analysis of the load, the solar panels, the batteries as well as the utility consumption and/or production.
**** Please note: Pylon Communication Cable will be required when used with pylon